Imagine the benefits you could experience with custom commercial glass!
Your Charlotte, North Carolina business is unique and it is important that most decisions that you make keep in mind the goal of differentiating yourself from the competition. Your marketing department likely takes that to heart in all they do, but you might not have thought about how that should factor in when designing your office, store, restaurant, or other commercial property. Pro Tech Glass can help you achieve a unique space with a variety of custom commercial glass services.
- Glass office partitions- Your office space can feel more open, welcoming, and modern when you use custom commercial glass to house the individual offices rather than solid walls.
- Cubicle dividers- It isn’t just your executive offices that can be nicer with glass partitions. The open bullpen configuration can promote enhanced camaraderie and production with glass cubicle dividers.
- Reception glass- Keep your reception staff protected with a glass partition. It can be used to control germs or provide added security if constructed using ballistic glass.
- Commercial glass doors- First impressions can mean a lot and decorative custom commercial glass for the entry door can definitely accomplish a positive one.
- Storefront glass- Pro Tech Glass offers custom commercial glass solutions for more than just offices. They also have solutions for the retail industry.
- Restaurant custom commercial glass- Consider decorative glass for between booths, to dress up the waiting area, and for sneeze guards over buffets. When you add a custom touch to these, they do more than provide functionality. They also make your restaurant special.
These are just a few of the custom commercial glass solutions that Pro Tech Glass is more than adept at providing. Reach out today to learn more about how they can help you!
Pro Tech Glass offers custom commercial glass services in Wingate, Dilworth, Charlotte, Gastonia, Salisbury, Matthews, Kannapolis, Monroe, Concord, Mooresville, Albemarle, Granite Quarry, Huntersville, Davidson, Sherrills Ford, Indian Trail, Pineville, Statesville, Rockwell, Locust, Mineral Springs, Cornelius, Belmont, Troutman, Midland, Lowell, Waxhaw, China Grove, Mount Holly, Denver, New London, Spencer, Mount Mourne, Landis, Oakboro, Harrisburg, East Spencer, and Newell, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Lancaster, Camden, Pageland, Clover, York, and Chester, South Carolina.